Occoneechee Refund Policy
For all events hosted by the Occoneechee Lodge, the following refund policy applies.
- Refund requests made 21 days or more before the event are fully refundable, subject to a $5.00 transaction fee. To avoid the transaction fee, the registration can be transferred to a future event in the same calendar year.
- Refund requests made 14 to 21 days in advance are refunded at full price, minus $5.00 refund fee and $5.00 transaction fee. Registration can also be transferred to an event in the same calendar year.
- Refund requests made within 14 days of the event are not refundable. We can, however, move your registration to another event in the same calendar year.
Please contact the Lodge Adviser or Finance Adviser if you believe your situation warrants special accommodation.
Other/Conclave Refund Policies
Special refund policies may apply to specific other events and will be indicated as part of the event description or registration form.
While many events are hosted by the Occoneechee Lodge, other events are hosted by neighboring lodges or other organizations.
- Refund policies for events not hosted by the Occoneechee Lodge are at the discretion of the hosting organization.
- Conclave refund is not refundable. You can, however, transfer your registration to someone else and they can pay you back. So all you need to do is find someone to go that have not already registered and have them pay you the registration fee. You will need to contact us and let us know who it is, that part is critical.
NOAC Refund Policy
The registration fee is non-refundable for NOAC but is fully transferable to another person. If you are unable to attend, it is your responsibility to find a replacement for your registration or it will be forfeited.
Like many businesses, the Occoneechee Lodge uses an online payment processing company that charges a small processing fee for every online transaction. This fee applies to each payment and each refund request. It is the policy of the Occonechee Lodge not to reflect this transaction fee in the prices charged for events, but to absorb the fee as an internal cost. However, to prevent loss to the program, a fee is assessed for refund requests.
Unfortunately, we do not save patches for individuals who register but do not show. We also are unable to mail patches to individuals who can’t make the event. You must come to the event to receive your free event patch.