Registration for Fall Fellowship is now closed. Walk-ups will be turned away with no exceptions. Please read the September 5th update if you have already registered.
All participants must begin screening their health 14 days prior to the event using this form. Paper versions must be brought to the event. Electronic versions are not acceptable.
Have a high temperature prior to the event? Realize you can’t go anymore? We’ve altered our refund policy for this event and are allowing full refunds.
Update 14 Sept 2020, 12:56 am
Everything You Need to Know for Fall Fellowship
This update is to inform lodge members and candidates of everything they need to know for Fall Fellowship. Arrival and departure times, important events, event changes, new safety guidelines can all be found here. We have two different updates based on what type of participant you are. Please click the button below that pertains to you to read your update. If you’re not sure which one pertains to you, read the candidate update.
Update 12 Sept 2020, 12:05 am
Ordeal Schedule and Location Change
This update is to inform ordeal candidates and members of some changes to our upcoming Ordeal event to make your ordeal even safer. The Ordeal process is being altered from our regular schedule to allow us to maintain contact tracing and the COVID-19 guidelines put in place by health officials.
Update 05 Sept 2020, 10:29 am
This update is for members and candidates who have registered for Fall Fellowship. Registration closed September 4th and pre-registration was required to attend. Any walk-ups will be turned away. Please read the August 25th update for additional details on restrictions and health information. We have two different updates based on what type of participant you are. Please click the button below that pertains to you to read your update. If you’re not sure which one pertains to you, read the candidate update.
Update 25 AUGUST 2020, 09:00 AM
We wanted to take a moment and let you know about the planning for Fall Fellowship and let you know about some critical pieces of information. At this point, Fall Fellowship will go on but with some changes for 2020 due to health and safety protocols for COVID-19.
Please note the following very carefully.
- Every person in camp will be required to have logged their temperature for 14 days prior to the event and monitor their health. Logging will be done on a downloadable form that must be given to us at check-in. You must have the form printed out and ready to give us at the time of check-in. No electronic versions will be accepted. No form, no attendance.
- We will be checking the temperatures of everyone that arrives. We recommend that all drivers check everyone in their car before leaving their place of departure. If one or more persons in the car have a temperature of 100.4 degrees or higher upon arrival then the entire car will be turned back.
- Registration for Fall Fellowship will close 14 days prior to the event which is Sept 4th. In the past we have been able to allow same-day registrations (with a late fee) but due to the current situation and the need to log temperatures you must make the decision whether or not to attend and take action before the deadline.
- No visitors will be permitted in camp during the event.
- Masks and social distancing of at least 6 feet will be required. Please bring your own mask.
- Meals will be served in a ‘to go’ fashion in a packaged container. We will not be able to accommodate any seating in the Grand Lodge or Sullivan Center for dining. We recommend you bring a camp chair and find a place to eat. You will still be required to maintain social distancing.
- We will have hand sanitizer and cleaning crews.
- Fall Fellowship will be operating under a very different schedule this year. Members that are not staffing the induction will attend on Saturday only. There will be no Sunday component to the event. We will not be able to offer camping overnight Saturday.
- Members must plan to arrive Saturday between 9 am and 11 am only. After those times we will not be able to admit anyone else to camp. Uninvited members arriving Friday will be turned away. Members that leave camp once checked in will not be able to re-enter the camp.
- Only candidates, elangomats, and the ceremony team will be allowed to watch the ceremonies to limit contact between groups
Fall Fellowship will consist of an induction beginning on Friday night for candidates and a minimal staff which will be by invitation. Lodge members are welcome to come Saturday as noted above arriving between 9 am and 11 am. Lunch and dinner will be served Saturday. We will hold Lodge officer elections, open the trading post, welcome our newest members, and hold the Vigil call out to name a few events taking place. Fall Fellowship will end early Saturday evening. You will not be able to camp and should plan for transportation home Saturday.
If after reviewing the points above you believe that you do not wish to participate then please let us know and we will issue you a refund if you have already registered. Please know that we do not want to have to send anyone home for not having their temperature form or because they arrived late or were not following social distancing so let’s avoid that situation by doing what needs to be done.
Please be sure that you fully understand the above and ask us a question if you do not. It is for the safety of all of those involved and we are following the CDC guidelines and the Moore County health department guidelines.
This is not how we wish to hold an event but at this time it is the safest way that we know how to hold an event. We believe that it is better than the alternative of not holding an event at all and we also believe that our members will understand.
Member Event Information
Lodge Members Only – Specific event details that you need to know for Fall Fellowship can be found right here
Lodge Member Schedule
Lodge Members Only – Need to know when the trading post opens so you can get your patches? When lodge elections are? It can all be found here
Elangomats and Ordeal Ceremonialist Only – Everything that is happening with the ordeal event can be found here.