This award, which is nationally recognized, is here to help our order grow on a unit level. With several requirements steered towards your unit’s membership, we insist you strive to achieve this award. The requirements for this award are as follows:
- Have an OA Representative and Adviser for the current year.
- At least 50% of unit OA members attend at least one lodge event in addition to their Ordeal for the current year.
- Hold an election and have 100% of elected Scouts complete their Ordeal for the current year.
- Review the OA Calendar as a unit so that 100% of unit events do not overlap with any full lodge events for the current year.
- At least 30% of eligible unit members seal their membership by converting to Brotherhood for the current year.
Award petitions must be filled out on paper and submitted via an online tool below.
The deadline to submit the petition is Sunday of Fall Fellowship.