Below is a list of the health precautions that are in place to protect our members. These precautions are put in place and enforced by Camp Durant. Everyone planning to attend a Lodge event will be expected to follow these health precautions.
- Every person in camp will be required to have logged their temperature for 14 days prior to the event and monitor their health. Logging will be done on a downloadable form which must be given to us at check in. You must have the form printed out and ready to give us at the time of check in. No electronic versions will be accepted. No form, no attendance.
- We will be checking the temperatures of everyone that arrives. We recommend that all drivers check everyone in their car before leaving their place of departure. If one or more persons in the car has a temperature of 100.4 degrees or higher upon arrival, the entire car will be turned back.
- Registration for events will close 14 days prior to the event. In the past we have been able to allow same day registrations (with a late fee) but due to the current situation and the need to log temperatures you must make the decision whether or not to attend and take action before the deadline.
- No visitors will be permitted in camp during the event.
- Masks and social distancing of at least 6 feet will be required. Please bring your own mask.
- Meals will be served in a ‘to go’ fashion in a packaged container. We will not be able to accomodate any seating in the Grand Lodge or Sullivan Center for dining.
- We will have hand sanitizer and cleaning crews.
Please be sure that you fully understand the above and ask us a question if you do not. It is for the safety of all of those involved and we are following the CDC guidelines and the Moore County health department guidelines. Youth members, we ask that you share this email with your parents.
This is not how we wish to hold an event but at this time it is the safest way that we know how to hold an event. We believe that it is better than the alternative of not holding an event at all and we also believe that our members will understand.