Below is a list of the health precautions that are in place to protect our members. These precautions are put in place and enforced by Camp Durant. Everyone planning to attend a Lodge event will be expected to follow these health precautions.
- Every person in camp will be required to complete and submit the NEW Camp Durant Pre-event COVID Screening Form. You must submit a physical copy of this form upon check in to the event. The form can be found here.
- We will be checking the temperatures of everyone that arrives. We recommend that all drivers check everyone in their car before leaving their place of departure. If one or more persons in the car has a temperature of 100.4 degrees or higher upon arrival, the entire car will be turned back.
- No visitors will be permitted in camp during the event.
- Masks and social distancing of at least 6 feet will be required. Please bring your own mask.
- Meals will be served in a ‘to go’ fashion in a packaged container. We will not be able to accomodate any seating in the Grand Lodge or Sullivan Center for dining.
- We will have hand sanitizer and cleaning crews.
Please be sure that you fully understand the above and ask us a question if you do not. It is for the safety of all of those involved and we are following the CDC guidelines and the Moore County health department guidelines. Youth members, we ask that you share this email with your parents.
This is not how we wish to hold an event but at this time it is the safest way that we know how to hold an event. We believe that it is better than the alternative of not holding an event at all and we also believe that our members will understand.