Below you will find more information regarding the Brotherhood Bash Event being held on August 22nd, 2020 at 1:00pm at Camp Durant, including pre-event requirements, health precautions, and helpful resources for Brotherhood Candidates.
- A completed health form, details below.
- A written letter to the Lodge stating your intent to complete your Brotherhood, explaining what you will do to continue your service to our Lodge, and what the Brotherhood rank means to you.
- Pre-registration via the link below, after registering you will receive an email containing information about payment for the event.
We are doing everything we can so ensure the maximum safety and best health of our members. Here is a list of some of the precautions and rules we have in place for the event.
- 14 day pre-event health screening that includes daily temperature and symptom checks.
- Frequent temperature checks and hand washing while in camp
- Masks required while in camp
- Social distancing observed
- Smaller group sizes for all activities
- Limited event capacity
- Those with high temperatures, showing symptoms, or failing to follow health guidelines will be asked to leave camp
Below is a link to the health form that will be required for the event. Please note: you will need to begin completing the form on August 8th. Failure to complete the form can result in a denial in admission to the event.
Below you can find links to some websites and other resources that can be beneficial for preparing and completing your Brotherhood. Links include:
- The link to the slideshow used in the Brotherhood Meeting.
- Link to Jumpstart, a beneficial website with information for new members of our Order. The password for the website is “obligation”.
- Link to a study guide for the Brotherhood Trail. The password is the admonition, all lowercase, the correct spelling can be found on Jumpstart.