COVID-19 Updates

COVID-19 Updates

Event Status

Spring Pow-Wow

Cancelled – See March 15th Update


Postponed – See March 19th Update

Spring Inductions

On Schedule
May 15 – 17, 2020

OA High Adventure

On Schedule – Updates


On Schedule
August 3-8, 2020


On Schedule
August 21-22, 2020

Fall Fellowship

On Schedule
September 18-20, 2020

Vigil Gathering

On Schedule
October 17-18, 2020

Winter Banquet

On Schedule
December 5th, 2020

Unit Election updates are coming soon. Virtual Elections have not yet been approved in Occoneechee Lodge. Please see the national update here.

Update 19 Mar 2020, 23:50 pm.
Conclave Postponed Announcement

Dear Conclave Participants,

I hope you and your family are safe and healthy amidst the current COVID-19 (novel Coronavirus) pandemic. This unprecedented situation has affected nearly all aspects of our daily lives and as you may be aware, earlier this week the Order of the Arrow suspended all in-person national, region, and section events until May 2nd.  As a result of this decision and in accordance with guidance from the CDC, the Section SR-7B 2020 Cardinal Conclave will be postponed to the weekend of August 28-30, 2020. The postponed Conclave will still take place at Camp Bowers in White Oak, NC.

We share your disappointment in not having the event as scheduled but see postponing as the best option given current guidance from the Order of the Arrow and the CDC. This decision will allow us to ensure the health and safety of our delegates at Conclave, which is always our top priority, while also providing the fun and fellowship that SR-7B’s Cardinal Conclave is known for.

As for registration for the postponed Conclave, if you are currently registered for Conclave, your registration will transfer to the postponed event and you do not need to take any further action. If you are currently registered for Conclave but unable to attend the postponed date, we will be processing refund requests at We ask that you give us a few days to prepare our website to receive these refund requests. Once the site is prepared and we are actively accepting refund requests, you will be notified as soon as possible. We thank you for your patience as we work through this unprecedented situation. We will not be issuing refunds for memorabilia or the convenience fees associated with paying online. Rather, we will only be issuing refunds for the registration fees of those who can no longer attend Conclave as a result of postponing the event.

Our decision to postpone Conclave will obviously lead to numerous additional questions and we are currently working hard to address these questions in a timely manner. As more information becomes available, we will update you as soon as possible. In the meantime, feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns you may have.

Finally, please take this time to focus on the wellness of you and your family and remember the spirit of cheerful service as we navigate these difficult times. While I will certainly miss the fun and fellowship of Conclave next month, I look forward to seeing you all when we Soar Higher at Camp Bowers in August!

Ethan Syster

Section Chief

Update 15 Mar 2020, 5:23 pm.
Spring Pow-wow Refund Process

Dear Spring Pow-Wow Attendee,

As you have hopefully heard by now, our Spring Pow-wow event, originally scheduled for March 20-22, has been canceled due to the COVID-19 outbreak. As a registered participant of the event, you have the following choices regarding your already paid registration fee. While we explore options for a possible reschedule we want to give you these opportunities now. If the event is rescheduled then there will be a new registration.

You can:

  1. Do nothing. We will move your registration for you to Spring Inductions. If you have already registered for Spring Inductions we will move it to Fall Fellowship automatically. If you are already registered for Fall Fellowship please choose step 3 or do nothing and automatically donate the fee to the lodge.
  2. If you prefer that your registration be moved to Fall Fellowship manually over Spring Inductions automatically, please request this.
  3. Request a refund.

If you are seeking a refund please let us know by March 31st at 11:59 pm. If we do not hear from you by then we will automatically move your registration as outlined above.

We cannot apply your registration to a Conclave registration.

Future Event Dates

  • Spring Inductions: May 15th – 17th, 2020
  • Fall Fellowship: September 18th – 20th, 2020

What you need to do:

The button below takes you to our support website where you have options to transfer your registration to a future event or request a refund. Again, please do this by March 31st at 11:59 pm.


Yours in Cheerful Service,

Parker Morrissette, 2020 Lodge Chief

Note: You must maintain BSA Registration and YPT Status to attend our events in 2020.

The deadline to request a change or refund to your Spring Pow-Wow registration has passed. All registrations have now been moved to either Spring Inductions or Fall Fellowship. Please refer to your registration dashboard to see which event your registration moved to. If you would still like a refund, please refer to the official refund policy of the lodge and request a refund through that page.

Update 14 Mar 2020, 11:45 am.
Spring Pow-wow Cancellation Notice


Given the recent guidance from the Governor of NC and the Boy Scouts of America the Lodge has reevaluated the decision to hold the Spring Powwow event planned for March 20th. We are joining our fellow Lodges in Section SR-7B and hereby cancelling our March event which includes the Webelos OA Overnighter.

Any Arrowman that was registered for the event will receive a separate email with additional details regarding registration fees. The Lodge Leadership is currently exploring rescheduling options.

Information regarding events scheduled beyond March will be communicated as soon as it is known but please do keep in mind that this is an evolving situation. We look forward to better times and hope that you all stay healthy.


Parker Morrissette, Lodge Chief

Keith Biegert, Lodge Adviser

Update 12 Mar 2020, 10:44 am.
Original Update


The Lodge leadership is aware of the concerns and questions surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak as well as the cancellations of several events, school classes, etc.

We are mindful of these events and the concerns they raise but do not believe that our upcoming Spring Pow-Wow will increase the risks to anyone if proper precautions are taken by all attendees. Spring Pow-Wow will go on as planned.

But please take precautions. Do not attend if you believe you are sick or have been around someone that has been sick. If you are concerned about being exposed please feel free to not attend. If you have any questions please contact: [email protected]

We are looking forward to having a great Spring Pow-Wow.


Parker Morrissette, Lodge Chief, 

Keith Biegert, Lodge Adviser